HAL Recruitment 2019: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has published the advertisement for one year Apprenticeship Training Program for Ex- ITI. It invites 10+2/ ITI passed candidates. Offline applications are invited to fill up HAL Apprentice vacancy. Currently, it has many numbers of openings in HAL Kanpur. The HAL requires diploma candidates in the year of 2017, 2018 and 2019 for Apprentice role and ITI candidates for Technician Role. technician role is scheduled for the candidates who are visually handicapped. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Last date|
Details of www.hal-india.com Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Kanpur [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.08.2019|
Hindustan Aeronautics 2019 ITI Apprentice Details
- Aspirants should have possessed 10+2/ ITI from a recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
The selection process for the one-year Apprenticeship Training for the diploma candidates shall possess below steps:-
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.
- Candidate provisionally selected will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Examination before joining HAL.
Mode of Application
- Applicants must register themselves at apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted (check official notification for address details).
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019?
The candidates have to download the Application Format from HAL official website – hal-india.co.in – and send the application by August 31, 2019. They should make sure that there is no mistake in the application.
|More Details||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check the official notification of HAL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.